This is the home of an open-source software package for studying fault-tolerant quantum
circuits. The package can:
These tools are released under the GPL license included in the tarball.
Some algorithms in the source represent ideas presented by Aaronson and
Gottesman in quant-ph/0406196
and by Aliferis, Gottesman, and Preskill in quant-ph/0504218.
- parse a "quantum assembly language" (qasm) source file format
- translate simulations to C++ and compile to binary executable
- compute threshold bounds using general malignant set counting
- evolve fault paths using a generalized error-propagation method
- simulate faults in arbitrary quantum gates
- estimate depolarizing noise thresholds using monte-carlo simulation
- translate source files to TeX to make circuit diagrams
- functionally verify stabilizer circuits using a version of CHP adapted to work with qasm input files
[Quanta group | Home]