Through an expert panel discussion, this 60-minute event aims to inform decision-makers about ways in which AI can provide increased transparency and accountability to global and local climate action, discuss the limits and bottlenecks for deployment, and address how policymakers can facilitate impactful work leveraging digital MRV to mobilize finance, protect communities, and democratize actionable information.
This event is co-organized by Climate Change AI, the Centre for AI & Climate, and Climate TRACE.
- Dr. Dava Newman (MIT Media Lab)
- Dr. Marco Schletz (University of North Carolina)
- Luiza Barguil (XPrize)
- Matthew Gray (TransitionZero, Climate TRACE)
- Dr. Alejandro Paredes Trapero (FSC Indigenous Foundation)
- David Dao (ETH Zürich, Climate Change AI)