Held at the MIT Media Lab in Cambridge, MA, this event will bring together select leaders and innovators from academia, industry, and government.
Our objectives include:
- Developing a sustainable model to bridge the gap between AI and data science experts and the life sciences community
- Addressing current and near-term AI, machine learning, and neural network capabilities as they pertain to drug development
- Identifying new AI inventions and data structures that can solve key drug development challenges
- Identifying collaborations around use cases for existing AI to solve high-impact drug development challenges
- Discussing roadblocks limiting the full potential of AI in drug development
The morning will be a forum with presentations on these various topics. The afternoon will include a workshop facilitated by The Boston Consulting Group where speakers and guests can brainstorm.
Detailed agenda will be posted soon.