Kent Larson, head of the City Science research group, will be one of the featured speakers at "ChileMass Innovation Day: Emerging Ideas that will Transform the World."
Thursday, October 6
8am to 3pm, Kresge Auditorium
There will be keynote speakers, discussion panels, and time for networking and matchmaking sessions during coffee break and lunch. Topics include:
- Inauguration Block with government officials from Massachusetts and Chile.
- Innovation in Times of ESG.
- The Cities of Tomorrow.
- The Life Science Revolution.
- The Future of Food.
- ChileMass Award: a special recognition of a person or institution that shares the ChileMass mission and values.
5-7:30pm "Pitch and Wine Chile Night"
Pitch feedback session and networking event at the Venture Café Cambridge, with Chilean wine, food and live music.
- 5-6pm Live music with JUANAROSA, a Latin American ElectroPop trio
- 6-7pm Pitch Session: 90-seconds pitches from 15 innovative Chilean startups before a panel of judges: Fran Barros, CDO and partner at The Engine at MIT, Markus Schreyer, founder and President of The Ganesha Lab, Oliver Sanchez, Co-founder of AccelHub and CEO @ Extrasense , and Elías Tefarikis, Executive Director Corporate Impact Wayra Hispam.
- 7-7:30pm Fireside Chat about investment in Latin America.
If you want to participate in the second day or you need further information, please email email@example.com.