The virtual MAS Open House is an opportunity to hear from MAS staff, faculty, and current students, as well as familiarize yourself with our academic program and the Media Lab. The event will give you some insight into what it is like to be an MAS student, how to prepare your application materials, hear directly from research groups, and to ask any questions you may have about applying to our program.
Open House Highlights
- Opportunity to learn about the Lab's research groups
- Hear from faculty and graduate students
- Learn about the Lab's diverse research foci including sociable robots, innovative interface design, smart prostheses, and viral communications
- Discover how you can become a part of this vibrant community by applying to the graduate program
- Hear about graduate student life
Registration is required for this event. This event will be held virtually via Zoom Webinar.
Event materials and the Zoom link to attend will be available to registered attendees on the event website. The link will be sent to registered attendees via email.