Media Lab Perspectives will be presented virtually every other Thursday from 12 noon – 1pm ET. ***Click on the individual event pages below to add to your calendar and access the livestream link.***
The Media Lab presents Perspectives, a new, distinguished speaker series that features interesting authors, researchers, artists, and innovators to intrigue and inspire the Media Lab community and the public. Hosted by Media Lab faculty, the series explores current topics at the intersection of technology and people.
The Perspectives series will be presented virtually every other Thursday from 12–1pm ET, starting with a short talk by the invited guest, followed by discussion and Q+A.
We can't wait to introduce you to these thoughtful, interesting authors, artists, and innovators.
All of these talks are free and the livestream is open to the public. Follow the conversation on Twitter: #MLPerspectives.
- April 15 @ 12-1pm: You are RIGHT! Right? | How Technology Transforms Our Ethics with Juan Enriquez and Pattie Maes
- April 29 @ 12-1pm: Why Do We Want Computers to Improvise? with George Lewis and Tod Machover
- May 13 @ 12-1pm: Fernanda Viégas in conversation with Hiroshi Ishii
- May 27 @ 12-1pm: Listening to Disrupt with Kathy Cramer and Deb Roy
- June 10 @ 12-1pm: Marty Seligman in conversation with Rosalind Picard
- June 24 @ 12-1pm: Space Environmentalism with Moriba Jah and Danielle Wood