We believe that genuine leadership requires both a compelling vision for the future and an ability to inspire and motivate across diverse constituencies.
Research on leadership has substantiated that the capacity to positively and strongly influence others is highly related to a leader’s character and personal values. Great leaders who understand and embody their core values are able to transform the aspirations of those around them and align their efforts with a purpose that transcends individual gain.
A program of the MIT Media Lab Ethics initiative.
- Discovering and strengthening your leadership signature.
- Discovering the pillars of personal values.
- Articulating value-bases motivation and aspirations.
- Connecting motivation to effective decisions and actions.
- Establishing personal values and strengths as the basis for powerful leadership.
- Identifying limiting assumptions and inferences about self and others.
- Transcending personal limitations, beliefs and habits.
- Understanding behavior as influenced by the environment and personal factors.
- Developing the capacity to perceive the values and motivation of others.
- Communicating a compelling vision of leadership.
- Designing and aligning purpose.