Micro-location for the Internet-of-Things
Micro-location is one of the most important building blocks for the IoT (Internet-of-Things). The Signal Kinetics group has developed a new technology capable of locating billions of IoT devices with applications to smart environments, robotic perception, factory automation, and virtual reality.
We have a Masters of Engineering (MEng) opportunity (RAship+thesis) to work on this technology. The MEng project is focused on Embedded Systems for Real-time Signal Processing. The final prototype will be deployed in the real world.
Interested applicants can send an email with CV, transcript, and interests to: email@example.com.
* C/C++ and Python Programming
* Background in Signal Processing
* Aptitude and interest in hacking and rapid prototyping
Desirable (but not required) Background:
* Experience in real-time signal processing
* Experience with software-define radios (e.g., USRP, BladeRF)