The Reality Editor is a web browser for the physical world: Point your phone or tablet at a physical object and an interface pops up with information about that object as well as services related to that object. The Reality Editor platform is open and entirely based on web standards making it easy for anyone to create Reality Editor enabled objects as well as Reality Editor applications that integrate the physical and digital world in one experience.
Reality Editor version 2.0
Reality Editor version 2.0 is now available for download and adds the following features:
- World Wide Web conform content creation.
- Spatial Search - Instantly browse through relevant information in the physical world around you. you to browse reality.
- Bi-Directional AR - A real-time interactions system.
- Private and Decentralized infrastructure for connecting the IoT objects.
- Logic Crafting - A visual programming language designed for Augmented Reality.