Danielle Wood will moderate the session “Towards Climate Solutions: From needs-driven observations to solar geoengineering research" at the the 58th Annual Robert H. Goddard Memorial Symposium, focusing on potential mitigation and adaptation approaches for climate change. Hosted by the American Astronautical Society in conjunction with NASA, this year’s event theme is “Planetary Stewardship” and will examine the history and future of the science and technology of exploring our home planet, our solar system, and beyond. The event will take place online.
- Danielle Wood, Professor Danielle Wood, Director of the Space Enabled research group, MIT Media Lab (Moderator)
- Raha Hakimdavar, Director of Space Sciences, Ball Aerospace
- David Keith, Professor of Applied Physics, Harvard
- Kate Ricke, Assistant Professor, School of Global Policy and Strategy, UCSD
- JP Walsh, Professor of Oceanography & Director, Coastal Resources Center, University of Rhode Island