The MAS Open House is going virtual this year! This is an opportunity to hear from staff, faculty, and current students, as well as familiarize yourself with our academic program and the Media Lab. The event will give you some insight into what it is like to be an MAS student, how to prepare your application materials, hear directly from research groups, and to ask any questions you may have about applying to our program.
Registration is required for this event and will be open until September 13th. Event materials and the Zoom webinar link to participate will be sent out on September 14th to all registered attendees.
[Registration is now closed]
Open House Highlights
- Opportunity to learn about the Lab's research groups
- Hear from faculty and graduate students
- Learn about the Lab's diverse research foci including sociable robots, innovative interface design, smart prostheses, and viral communications
- Discover how you can become a part of this vibrant community by applying to the graduate program
- Hear about graduate student life