If you are considering graduate school, passionate about helping people, and interested in shaping the future of technology, come visit the MIT Media Lab at our annual Open House for Prospective Students. This event will take place on Monday, October 1, 2018.
This is event is at capacity. Due to space limitations, we unfortunately cannot accept walk-ins.
Open House Highlights
- Opportunity to interact with two of the Lab's research groups
- Meet faculty and graduate students
- Learn about the Lab's diverse research foci including sociable robots, innovative interface design, smart prostheses, and viral communications
- Discover how you can become a part of this vibrant community by applying to the graduate program
- Hear about graduate student life
- Free registration (travel costs are the responsibility of the attendee)