If you are considering graduate school, passionate about helping people, and interested in shaping the future of technology, come visit the MIT Media Lab at our annual Open House for Prospective Students. This event will take place on Monday, October 1, 2018. It will require registration, which will open on September 4, 2018.
Our travel grant application is now open. Travel grants are intended to assist those for whom traveling to Cambridge is cost prohibitive. To be eligible, applicants must reside in the US. Travel grant applications will be accepted through 11:55pm EST on August 13. You will be notified of your status by late August.
Start your Open House travel grant application!
Open House Highlights
- Opportunity to interact with two of the Lab's research groups
- Meet faculty and graduate students
- Learn about the Lab's diverse research foci including sociable robots, innovative interface design, smart prostheses, and viral communications
- Discover how you can become a part of this vibrant community by applying to the graduate program
- Hear about graduate student life
- Free registration (travel costs are the responsibility of the attendee)