Registration for the 2017 MAS Open House is at capacity.
You can learn more about our research groups on the research page of our website. You may also want to attend an MAS virtual visit. More information on these info sessions can be found here.
Open House Highlights
- Opportunity to interact with two of the Lab's research groups
- Meet faculty and graduate students
- Learn about the Lab's diverse research foci including sociable robots, innovative interface design, smart prostheses, and viral communications
- Discover how you can become a part of this vibrant community by applying to the graduate program
- Hear about graduate student life
- Free registration (travel costs are the responsibility of the attendee)