If you're considering graduate school, passionate about helping people, and interested in shaping the future of technology, come visit the MIT Media Lab at our annual Open House for Prospective Students. The next MAS Open House event will take place on October 2, 2017. Registration will open in September 2017. If you'd like to be notified when registration opens, sign up for our mailing list.
A limited number of travel grants are available. If you are awarded a grant, an Open House spot will be held for you. Applications are now open and are due on July 31st. You will be notified of your status by August 21st. Start your travel grant application now!
Open House Highlights
- Opportunity to interact with two of the Lab's research groups
- Meet faculty and graduate students
- Learn about the Lab's diverse research foci including sociable robots, innovative interface design, smart prostheses, and viral communications
- Discover how you can become a part of this vibrant community by applying to the graduate program
- Hear about graduate student life
- Free registration (travel costs are the responsibility of the attendee)