If you are considering graduate school, passionate about helping people, and interested in shaping the future of technology, come visit the MIT Media Lab at our annual Open House for Prospective Students.
The next open house will be in Fall 2019. Registration will open in the summer. Check back for updates.
Open House Highlights
- Opportunity to interact with two of the Lab's research groups
- Meet faculty and graduate students
- Learn about the Lab's diverse research foci including sociable robots, innovative interface design, smart prostheses, and viral communications
- Discover how you can become a part of this vibrant community by applying to the graduate program
- Hear about graduate student life
- Free registration (travel costs are the responsibility of the attendee)