For more details visit: http://www.mit.edu/~profsarkar
Email Deblina Sarkar (email@example.com) if interested in grad student/postdoc positions using THIS FORMAT. Emails without this format may not be read.
Postdoctoral position available in Magnetoelectric Devices. Details can be found HERE.
Postdoctoral position available in Wireless Biomedical Sensing and RF engineering. Details can be found HERE.
The Nano-Cybernetic Biotrek research group is looking for students with background/interests in the specific areas given below. Apart from the following areas, NCB is also open to enthusiastic and passionate students in bioengineering, chemical, mechanical, materials engineering, applied physics, and related fields.
- Electromagnetism, Antennae, RFID, wireless sensing, RF engineering, magnetic resonance
- Nanoelectronics, Electronic devices, solid state physics, electronic circuits, Neuromorphic devices
- magnetic materials and devices, magnetics, Spintronics
- nano-materials, polymer chemistry, drug delivery
- biomedical devices, wearable, implants, prosthetics
- brain activity recording, brain stimulation
- Strong grasp of fundamentals in one of the above areas