For more details visit: https://web.mit.edu/deblina-sarkar/
Email Deblina Sarkar (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested in grad student/postdoc positions.
Postdoc position in Magnetoelectric Devices and Spintronics
Postdoc position in Wireless Sensing
Postdoc position in Nanoelectronics and/or 2D materials
The Nano-Cybernetic Biotrek research group is looking for students with background/interests in the specific areas given below. Apart from the following areas, NCB is also open to enthusiastic and passionate students in bioengineering, chemical, mechanical, materials engineering, applied physics, and related fields.
- Electromagnetism, Antennae, RFID, wireless sensing, RF engineering, magnetic resonance
- Nanoelectronics, Electronic devices, solid state physics, electronic circuits, Neuromorphic devices
- magnetic materials and devices, magnetics, Spintronics
- nano-materials, polymer chemistry, drug delivery
- biomedical devices, wearable, implants, prosthetics
- brain activity recording, brain stimulation
- Strong grasp of fundamentals in one of the above areas