Consortium Lab Member
The most frequently selected option, a consortium lab membership connects a company with a group of other sponsors and Lab faculty and research staff focused on a common agenda. These members have access to all of the research conducted at the Lab, Lab-wide visiting privileges, invitations to semi-annual member-only events, and full intellectual property rights. Consortium Lab Members may also choose to enhance their membership further through support of a Graduate Fellow. Benefits include:
- Access to all of the research conducted at the Lab;
- Lab-wide visiting privileges;
- Customized company day at the Lab with a strategic brainstorming session;
- Invitation to member events (twice a year);
- Invitation to Lab-wide lectures and special events;
- Non-exclusive, license-fee-free, royalty-free licensing rights for IP;
- Optional participation in the Lab's graduate fellows program;
- Student recruitment; and
- Access to all Media Lab publications and password-protected sponsor Web site.
Consortium Research Lab Member
This level of membership provides all the benefits of Consortium Lab Membership (see above) with the added benefit of an employee-in-residence at the Lab.