With beautiful views of the Charles River and the MIT campus, the Silverman Skyline Room can be reserved in conjunction with the adjacent Winter Garden, or can be cordoned off into a separate room through the use of a divider wall system.
Standing: 145 people
Banquet seating: 130 people
Terrace: 32 people maximum
Information about terrace access.
- Voice amplification has 4 channels for wireless microphones
2 hand-held microphones
2 lapel microphones
- Wall mounted array screen:
- 4x4 array screen is configured for laptop or fiber optic (SDI) input without a separate A/V work order. The array is composed of 46" tiles, with a 138" diagonal display.
- No need for A/V if working from your laptop, built out of 46" tiles, so it is a 138" (diag) display. It is 16x9 supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 and accepts VGA, DVI and (unencrypted) HDMI sources.
- Speaker system can be connected to the Winter Garden via a column speaker in that room.